Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our first Christmas

I never thought I would say that I enjoyed watching my 2 girls open up their gifts MORE than I enjoyed opening up my own gifts! Even though they are only (almost)6 months old, it seems like they knew that these things were for them! At one point, Addison shook her arm uncontrollably at one of her toys because she was excited. I took SO MANY pictures and TONS of videos, but its a moment that I want to remember forever so I felt like I had to catch a shot of everything. Here are some of my favorite ones...

A picture of the family before we open up our gifts



Addison enjoyed eating paper until it was her turn!



Addison was excited to see her new rattle(and so was I)!!!



Addison and Ashlyn looking at their new stuff



Our new overnight bags from MomMom (my mom)



Addison all wrapped up like a present



Our new Dr. Seuss books from Cousin Beck...with Daddy's eyes cut out--OOPS!!



Ashlyn wasn't too excited about the new clothes from Grammie (Ryan's mom), she liked the toys the best....actually she was crying through most of the gift opening!!!



Addison looking at the new flamingo puppet that the dog thought was HER toy!!



Addi checking out her new Glow Worm....I used to LOVE mine as a kid!
Then things turned really bad, very quickly!



Ashlyn taking a ride on her new pillow pet lion


Overall it was a great Christmas. I can't wait until next year when the girls will know a little more about what is going on. I didn't even put up the Christmas tree this year because it seemed like a lot of trouble for a lady with twins!!! LOL, I plan on doing it next year though! Throughout 2010, I hope the girls are really good so Santa will bring them even more loot next year!

2 comments:

  1. Laine got a pillow animal too! Hers is a puppy though. Cute pics and cute babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog though Paige Walker! You have a precious family.

    ReplyDelete