Sunday, April 26, 2009

I thought I would post a picture of this month's progress...and by that I mean belly growth!! This is my 24 weeks picture. I don't feel like I grew as much this month as I did last month, but I guess that is to be expected. I am steadily gaining around 8 pounds a month....this month I grew another 1 1/2 inches around! LOL, I can't believe I have a 38 inch waist!!!!

This is me asking Daddy to go get us Taco Bueno!!

As I had mentioned in my last post, we got our gates to block in the dining room.....to my surprise they were IMPOSSIBLE to install. We finally got the small side finished(over a week later) but we still have the long side to do. I thought it would be nice of me to post a picture of Ryan painting the plastic brackets that mounted to the wall....he thought it would look better, and it does!! Here is my wonderful husband hard at work

Last but not least. I have been slowly.....and I mean sloooowly working on the playroom. I still havent hung anything on the wall because my mom(helper/handyman) went out of town last week. However, I got the fence built and painted. Ryan needed a better visual of how it would potentially look, so we laid some of the decorations along the fence. It will eventually get to the point where everything is hung.....just give me time!!!! OH and the little rockers that my mother in law(Julie) gave to me for easter came in......they are Fergie the Frog and LuLu the Ladybug!! How adorable are they? I can't wait for my little babes to ride them and rock and sing!!!


I worked WAY too much last week so I intend on putting myself on partial bedrest this week and taking it easy. I only work 3 days this week, so hopefully I can get a lot done. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday for my 2 week checkup....I will have to tell him how good I am being this week--I won't mention last week though!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment