Sunday, September 12, 2010

A surprise bath

Today Ryan and I have been laying low. Its a Sunday and its the 1st cowboys game of the season. I have been working on some stuff on the computer and baking cupcakes. He has been laying on the couch doing absolutely nothing!! We had the girls in the playroom, playing and taking care of themselves for maybe 10 or 15 minutes. Ryan realized it was unusually quiet in there so he got up to go see what was going on. Over the monitor, I hear him say "OH MY GOSH!!!!" I knew to grab my video camera and come running!! Somehow the girls climbed into the bathtub and turned on the water. Luckily the drain was open, so the water wasn't high enough to drown them! They were just in there(pajamas and all) playing with their bath toys and splashing in the water! It was cute and funny, but it left for a mess to clean up!! I guess we weren't as baby proofed as we thought around our house!! I didn't take any photos, but I did get some video....its on my facebook page.

On another note, I need some motivation. We had a trip planned to San Diego at the end of August that ended up falling through. But I had been working out really hard with my goal of looking good in San Diego. But now that I don't have a goal in sight, I've lost all motivation for working out. I have gained 2 pounds back(I know that isn't much but on a 5'1'' person its noticeable). All I do now is sit around and eat cupcakes and bean burritos! We had talked about going to the Breeders Cup in November...its in Kentucky. But that's not really worth busting my tail to get into really good shape. I considered doing a figure competition in October, but then this cupcake stuff came into play(long story, I will tell it in a sec) and I have little events here and there that will force me to eat bad in October...so I knew that would blow any chance of my placing. So again, whats the point? I'm in a rut and can't dig myself out!

About this cupcake stuff. I've gotten addicted to Cupcake Wars on Food Network and Cupcake Girls on another channel. It seems like lately all I can think about are stupid cupcakes! I stay up at night thinking about different flavors...its consuming my life! So, I got the wild idea to start a cupcake business...which is silly because I know nothing about making cupcakes!! I researched tons of recipes, frostings, flavors, etc. I've got 20 flavors on my list and I am in the process of testing them all. So far I've only made 4 flavors**that goes back to the 2 pounds I've gained. So I figure at this rate I will gain 8 more pounds before this is all said and done!!! EEEEEEEK. Honestly, I probably won't ever do anything with my cupcake business...I'm just blowing hot air!! And where would I even find the time?!? I'm just dreaming! Therefore, I should stop wasting my time and money...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment