Wednesday, May 6, 2009

orange leopard

As you know, I own a tanning salon. About a year ago we got sunless airbrush tanning--which is SO much better than mystic tan. I am the airbrush technician, so when I want to get sprayed there really isn't anybody who is trained to do it. Anyway, on Monday night I asked my mom to come spray me and she agreed. OMG...I have never been so orange in my life. Not because of the color though....its because she has no clue what she was doing and she just drenched me in solution!!! I have scrubbed my feet until I have only 1 layer of skin left. My armpit is literally copper and I have a white stripe by my elbow!! My baby shower is on Saturday and I look like an animal who should be on the endagered species list!!! At least I have a story behind the pumpkin coloring!

On another note....I went back to the doctor today(YES AGAIN!) Still good news, except I am pretty much going to be living there for the remainder of my pregnancy! He told me that I need to continue coming for a check up every week. I am going to be getting the Fetal Fibronectin tests every other week. I have a sonogram every 3 weeks just to make sure the babies are growing and have plenty of fluid. And last but not least, they gave me a medicine called Procardia to help stop my contractions. He said I will be on these pills until I am about 36 weeks(if I last that long). This just makes me realize how lucky all you girls are that have only 1 baby.....it must be a breeze!!! I booked my 3D/4D sonogram for Monday the 11th and I am SOO SOO SOO excited. I can't wait to see what they look like and if they look like me or Ryan!!

1 comment: