Wednesday, July 15, 2009

coming home

I wanted to post pictures of the girls on the day they got to come home. They looked so adorable in their car seats because they are just so small. Ashlyn got down to 3 pounds 15 ounces....and she looked like a little mouse in there! Both girls slept on the ride home(even though it was only 10 minutes). We felt so blessed to get to take them home so soon. I know a lot of multiples that didn't get to go home for several weeks. The outfits I bought to bring them home in swallowed them whole! We got their pictures taken before they left the hospital. We are planning on using them for their birth announcements. I can't wait until we get them in so I can post them. Until then, these are the pictures I got.

Addison in her carseat



Ashlyn in her carseat


both girls, just sleeping away!


Daddy carrying them into the house



Our signs--with the deflated stork balloon!


Claire getting her first glipse at the babies


I'm glad to be home (Ashlyn)

2 comments:

  1. They are SOOO teeny tiny!! I am amazed at how well they have done! Thanks for keeping up the blog!! They are just beautiful baby girls!!

    ReplyDelete