Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our first few days

So it has been only about 4 1/2 days since we have been home. Since then, we have introduced the great grandparents on my side. Ryan's grandparents are coming Thursday and Friday. We have had our first bath at home and we have mastered the art of the all night screaming fits. Its been a blast....but SO tiring.

Ryan laying with Claire....she has been jealous(infact she was sucking on a blanket like a baby the other night. She has never done that before!)


Addison resting with Daddy


"I don't know what this is or where it came from, but I'm ready for it to go away!" -Claire


Nanaw and Dadaw holding their first great grand babies





Ashlyn's first bath


Peekaboo!!


Addison's first bath-she peed in the water!


We didn't intentionally try to make her look like the "High Preistess"



I fell asleep while feeding....OOPS!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Paige..they are beautiful! It makes me miss when Laine was that small. I promise the screaming fits will subside in about ohhh 2 months. It's feels weird to say, but I kind of miss the days when I could barely hold my head up because I was so tired. You will do great and don't worry about falling asleep. I did that once and I guess while sleeping I put her back in her pack and play and woke up frantically looking around for her and thought she fell behind the headboard on my bed. I finally looked in her bed and there she was fast asleep...Oh the days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just nothing that cmpares to having a new baby...newborns are so special! Enjoy those precious moments that go away so quickly. Before you know it they will be calling you Momma and running all over the place and you will get teary eyed looking back at these pictures and think "Where did the time go??"

    ReplyDelete