Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our first walk around the neighborhood

Friday night we decided to take the girls on a walk. We got the stroller out only to realize that even on the smallest setting...it was WAY too big. We couldn't strap them in! But I decided that it wasn't that big of a deal...they can't move and it wasn't like we were going hiking! They pretty much slept all the way through the adventure. I kept asking Ryan if they were having fun(I was behind, pushing the stroller) he would sarcastically say "OH YEAH, THEY ARE HAVING A BLAST!!" All in all, I realized that the outing was more for me than it was for them!!




Addison and Ashlyn

2 comments:

  1. I could hardly wait to take Elly on her first walk! You were so right...it is so much more about the mommy than it is about the baby/babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at their sweet little skinny legs!! They are adorable Paige!!

    ReplyDelete