Friday, August 7, 2009

My girls have a bald spot

Last night I was feeding Addison and I happened to look at the back of her head and I noticed a little bald spot, where she rubs her head on the bed. NOOOOOOO! Everyone has told me that they will probably lose their hair, but I really didn't want it to happen! Addi's hair is already a little on the thin side and now she is gonna look like a little old man! Ashlyn has more hair, but I noticed a little spot starting to form on her head too! I guess we will be wearing big fat head bands to cover these baldies up!

I took a couple of pictures that I thought I would share....I think they are cute!!
This is us trying to kiss each other(or so mommy says!) Ashlyn is a big cuddler and you can see how much she is enjoying it by the smile on her face!!


Uncle Bub came over after a long day at work. This is his first time to hold us!

1 comment: