Saturday, August 21, 2010

a tea party and dress up

We have a garden themed playroom for the girls. For Christmas last year, my mom got them a big flower table for when they are a little older. The other day I decided I would let them sit in the "big girl" chairs at their table for the first time. We got out our tea set and had our first tea party! They enjoyed it for a few minutes and then they lost interest and move on to the next activity.
Prim and Proper little girls....
until one of them starts to table dance!!!



I have been having a problem finding shoes to fit their feet. They both have such pudgy feet on top that they won't fit into a shoe. So, I have been shopping like crazy trying to find them some new shoes. I hit the jackpot at Walmart and Target and I stocked up on their Fall shoes. I got a total of 5 pairs(10 pairs actually!!) When we got home, my parents came over to visit and I felt the need to put on a fashion show and let them model our new shoes. Remember how much Ashlyn likes to prance and dance around? She picked up a tu-tu from her dress up chest and grabbed another hair bow to put in her hair. She was all dressed and ready to show off. It was the cutest thing ever. I think we are going to have ourselves a diva when she gets a little older! Addi likes to dress up too, but she doesn't show off quite the way Ashlyn does. These are all pictures from the show.
Addison in her winter boots, a tu-tu and holding her favorite book!!
Ashlyn spinning a twirling...so pleased with herself!
Dancing with Mrs. Kangaroo
More spinning.....More twirling!!
Addison dancing around so happy!
UH OH...Addison all decked out in girly clothes while she is playing with a car!!! She better not turn into a tom-boy!!!
Ashlyn determined to climb into her wagon. Its actually a wagon for Lego blocks....but she gets in it and we pull her around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment