Friday, March 27, 2009

Morning sickness and headaches

All I can say about this is that I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. They call it morning sickness but it literally lasts all day everyday. Blowing beats for no reason(sometimes in the pantry or car) is never a good thing. I had to take barf bags with me wherever I went! I learned that sucking on Jolly Ranchers helped with the constant urge to upchuck and dry heave. It started at about 5 weeks and lasted until 13 weeks....but then the migraines got bad. They say it is due to the fact that my hormones were double as high as a normal pregnant person. Dr. Greve prescribed me Esgic for my headaches and it was the miracle drug. I took the pills for about a month or so....now Tylenol is taking the edge off just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment