Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh My Aching Back

This week I have gotten so uncomfortable. I can't breathe, I can't lay down, my back hurts, my sides hurt, I can walk across a room and become winded! I haven't had a good night's sleep in days. If I lay on my stomach and finally get comfortable, one of the babies will kick and I feel like I am suffocating her, so I turn over and become uncomfortable again! I just turned 5 months(20 weeks) today. As close as 3 1/2 months sounds....it also seems like a lifetime away! Hopefully the second half of this pregnancy will go as quickly as the first half did! To date, I have gained 21 pounds. The doctor said in order to have more of a chance to go "full term" I should gain 24 pounds by my 24th week. Looks like I better slow down on the bean burritos!

No comments:

Post a Comment