Sunday, March 29, 2009

I have several things to discuss...

1. VEINS! What is up with all the blue veins in my belly? I look like a road map! No one ever told me that my skin would become see through and that every vein and artery in my body would show through! What is up with this?!?

2. For some reason I have this strange feeling that July 10th will be the day that I deliver. So today while I was looking at the calendar I counted how many weeks it was until July 10th and it is only 15 more!!!!! YAY!!! Although, it would be nice to have only 15 weeks left....how cool would it be to have them on July 4th? That way their birthday would always be a celebration.....so maybe I should pray for July 4th!

3. I rode a motorcycle yesterday! Well, not on the street obviously, but I got on the back of one with Ryan and we drove about 15 MPH down his parents driveway and back. The worst thing about this is that I have always been against street bikes, but now I am DYING for Ryan to get one! I think we might go to the Harley dealership this week sometime to go check them out.

4. I ordered new carpet for the dining room and nursery yesterday. Hopefully by the end of the week we will have new carpet installed. Although we just built this house 2 years ago, Claire(our beagle) had decided that the area around our dining room table is "grass". She has peed all over it and it is ruined. I also started looking at the room that will be the nursery and it isn't much better. So my next project is to buy some gates so that Claire isn't allowed in those rooms anymore!

5. I turned 20 weeks yesterday. Here is the newest picture of my belly. I hate it because I am so fat and white, but HEY--what can ya do?!? After seeing how white I am, I have decided that I am going to start tanning. *YES, don't panic-you can tan while you are pregnant. It doesn't go past your skin layer and its completely safe for the babies...I just have to have help getting out of the bed because I have no waist these days and I can't bend!!!!*
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey Paige Po, it's Paige Pe! Congrats on the baby, I found your blog on Cortney Mcnitt's blog. I love reading these things and I am adding you to my list, can't wait to read about your journey into motherhood, it's a crazy one. Only 6 weeks left for me until #2 is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not look pastey white! But if you're determined, break out the self tanner. That's what I'm going to have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... you make me laugh!! You want him to get a motorcycle?? He better jump on that now!
    I'm so glad you're feeling better. I was just thinking the other day that you needed to start a blog for the twins and then today I saw it on your myspace page- too funny. Check out our blog- you can see how huge I was!! I gained 60 with Corley and 55 with the twins. Too many Sonic cheesesticks for me! :) Loved every minute of it though.
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete