Thursday, June 11, 2009

WE GOT A POOL!!

Its only a $15 walmart plastic pool, but it sure is better than nothing!! I have been trying to layout and get a tan for summer....since tanning beds have given me headaches ever since I have been pregnant. But it has been so hot outside that I couldn't stay out long enough to get any darker. I have wanted a pool for years and finally I jokingly told Ryan to go buy me a walmart pool....and he actually did!!! Here I am laying in the backyard. This picture is humiliating, but its too funny to keep to myself! I am 28 weeks pregnant in this picture. The part that you cant see is that I am facing a wrought iron fence that looks onto another street, so basically the entire neighborhood can see me letting my whale belly hang out!!


I tell you, its the best $15 we ever spent!!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe...the things we resort to when completely uncomfortable! From the day we bought this house I told Kris that hell would freeze over before I took a bath in our 1945 bathtub. I made it to 5 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats exactly right Hayley....desperate times call for desperate measures!!

    ReplyDelete