Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Emotional Basketcase

I am now a little over 29 weeks(7 months, 1 week). I forgot to take my 28 week picture, so here it is...a little late:

OH MY LORD! It still shocks me that I am this huge. I don't realize how much my belly sticks out until I see these pictures. People always tell me that I am so tiny for having twins...but what they aren't saying is that if I was only having 1 baby I would be the size of one of those seals that sunbathe on the San Francisco pier.

I go in for my glucose test tomorrow at the doctor. It seems kind of silly to me considering that I know I don't have diabetes. But I can't convince the doctor of that. I never updated about the fetal fibronectin tests that I am supposed to be getting every 2 weeks. We got the bill from the lab in the mail the day after we agreed that we will have the test done every 2 weeks.....$636--FOR 1 TEST!!!! So needless to say, we are not getting those done anymore. Instead he is giving me a pelvic exam every week and he checks my cervix. Ryan calls this my "manual"! LOL, he always asks if Dr. Greve gave me the manual today. I am ok with this because it is free and that is always a good thing!!

The stress of everything has finally hit me. I look around this house and see how unorganized and messy everything is....I go to the tanning salon and realize that I have 3 employees to train as well as train someone to do the airbrush tanning too. Yesterday I was blow drying my hair and Ryan came into the bathroom and said something about "I just want to tell you this, but it doesn't mean we have to do it anytime soon..." Well that's as far as he got because I broke down into tears and lost all capability of thinking clearly. I sobbed and said,"please don't put anything else on my plate, I can't handle it. My life is spiraling out of control!!" Come to find out, all he was going to say was that he had a guy coming out to give us a bid on building a retaining wall in the backyard!! We had a good laugh about it. But the fact still remains that I barely have my head above water and I am stressing out SO bad!

I have decided that I am only going to work for 2 more weeks....so the week of the 15th will be my first full week off. I know I need to slow down and rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. But my cousin is also coming into town that week, so I am going to spend time with her and my family. She lives in Albuquerque, so we don't get to see her much and I am so excited that she is coming!!

That's all for now...I don't have much time to blog very much but I will do it again when I need to vent about something else!!! LOL--EVERYONE KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME AND PRAY THESE BABIES DON'T COME BEFORE I AM READY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yuck, a weekly pelvic exam sounds horrid, but not nearly as horrid as those expensive tests. Keep hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! It will all be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute pregnant! I cannot wait to see pics of your twins! Hang in there and itll be over before u know it. Just try to enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete