Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HOLY MOLY!

I realized this morning that I forgot to measure and weigh myself last week when I turned 32 weeks. So, I got up this morning and did it. Hoping that since I had been up all night throwing up (because of a migraine) I would weigh a little less.....I gained 11 pounds in 1 month!!!! HOT DAMN...I can only hope that it is all baby fat, but I'm not stupid enough to believe that! I better lay off of the EL Fudge cookies and the Taco Bell/Bueno(says the girl who just brought home a giant piece of cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory)!

I go to the doctor tomorrow morning and I am praying....PRAYYYYING that he tells me that my cervix has changed. I need to hurry up and get this over with so I can have a margarita and hit the gym. My waist started at 26 inches and now it's an astonishing 41 inches.....can you imagine how my self esteem is at the moment?!?

1 comment:

  1. You look great! At least all your weight is going to your belly where it should go. Mine is hitting my thighs & face big time :(

    ReplyDelete