Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ashlyn smiled!!

1 1/2 weeks after Addison smiled, Ashlyn has now done it too! It was Wednesday September 23rd. I was sitting with her and squeezing her cheeks and out it came! She makes a lot of goofy faces all the time, so I wasn't sure if it was a face or an actual smile. She did it about 5 more times, so I know its real! I happened to catch a quick picture on my phone because she hasn't done it for anyone else yet so no one believes that she has really done it. I guess its just a special thing between her and her mommy....so I'd like to think!! I keep trying to get a real picture of it on the camera but its really hard and she doesn't cooperate. Its strange to me that their personalities are different. Addison studies your face for a minute and then smiles at you if you make funny faces and sounds. Ashlyn only smiles if you do something to her, like pinch her cheeks or wiggle her arms. The more they grow the more I realize how different they really are...THEY ARE NOTHING ALIKE!! Now that I have 2 smiling babies, it makes me look forward to the day they both laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Laughing babies are so fun! It's just so crazy the things they find funny.

    ReplyDelete