Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The return of Bucky

When my brother was little, he had this horse that he called Bucky. He rode that thing day and night...he loved it!! My mom and I were at the Fort Worth Just Between Friends sale yesterday and we saw these 2 girl Bucky's!! I know its a little too soon for them to ride safely, but we got them anyway!! I put them on the horses for a short minute today to take some pictures. The pictures turned out ok, but it was chaotic for a short minute during our photo shoot! First, Addison(with her big, bald melon head) fell off Bucky and onto the carpet. I know it didn't hurt her, but I'm sure it startled her. She began crying very dramatically as she always does and I made her feel better. But I didn't get the picture I was hoping for, so I had to dust her off and put her back on the horse!!! Well, that time I evidently had Bucky a little too close to the wall because when she fell off THAT time she bumped her head. It made a hollow "thud" and once again she started crying. I figured that one hurt a little more, but it wasn't serious in the least bit! I distracted her attention and she forgot all about it! But, that time I got the shot!!! All of Addi's falls today made me know for certain that it IS too early to put a baby on a horse!!! We will store the Bucky's safely in a closet until a later date!
It was fun at first



Hold on Addison!! This is after the first fall, right before the second fall!! For some reason she didn't want to touch the handle--and thats why she fell off!



Little Ash can ride like a pro!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! It's crazy how one has hair & the other is completely bald!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preslie has that same horse and a stroller/walker that matches!

    ReplyDelete