Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ashlyn's first word(kind of)

Late last night, Ashlyn discover the "d" sound. She now is constantly saying "dadaa dadaa dadaa dadaa". I know she isn't relating it to Ryan yet, but I think its the first step to talking!! I'm so excited! Here is a video of it! As of now, she only does it when she is about to start crying. Its nice though that she is saying it because when she is upset I can say "hey daddy, she wants YOU"!!!! LOL! I've never posted a video before so hopefully its as easy as it looks....


2 comments:

  1. Whoa, what happened to the sound?!? Obviously this isn't right and this is NOT as easy as it looks!! I will try again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preslie said her "first word" DaDa at 6 months and hasn't stopped talking ever since!!! Get ready momma, you're gonna have a houseful of little talkative girls!! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete