Wednesday, March 17, 2010

photoshoot

We were supposed to have our 8 month pictures taken this week, but since the girls got sick we postponed it until next week. But I wanted to take advantage of the pretty day, so I decided to do a photo shoot myself! I decorated a pink bucket and went up to the wedding chapel(they have flowers that are blooming). The pictures didn't turn out very well. My camera battery died, so my mom raced home to get hers. In the 5 minutes she was gone, Ashlyn got angry and nothing made her happy. Then my mom's memory card filled up and we couldn't take anymore pictures! The entire shoot only lasted about 30 minutes. So, needless to say we will just wait for the professional to do it next week!

This was taken just for fun. These goofy hats came with this outfit and I clipped a flower on them and put them on the girls. They look pretty silly in them!









"Hey, sister look back here!"



This is the closest we came to a good shot of Ashlyn




Addison always sticks out her tongue when she smiles!



HAPPY SPRING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man they are WAY too stinkin cute!! I just love Addison's bald little head... Reminds me so much of Preslie! She hardly had a peach fuzz on her first birthday! I will always love bald little girls in big beautiful bows!

    ReplyDelete