Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Professional Pictures

After rescheduling twice we finally got our (supposed to be) 8 month pictures done. Although, now its a week away from their 9 month birthday!! Between us getting the stomach bug and the weather being rainy or cold, we just couldn't seem to catch it on a good day. But we decided that it was sunny enough to take their pictures last week...even though it was VERY windy! Addison was a trooper, but Ashlyn literally cried the entire time. I don't think we got one good shot of her. If she wasn't crying in a picture, then her nose and eyes were red because she HAD been crying! Nothing made her happy, except when we fed her.....see the previous post on the past photo shoots. My friend Carlie did the pictures. She is starting up her own photography business, so we were one of her first shoots. I think she did great and I am very happy with how things turned out. I think she has a lot of potential and I hope her business takes off....I know we will probably be returning customers! So here are a few of my favorite pictures...this is only about half of them!









No comments:

Post a Comment