Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BOWS BOWS AND MORE BOWS!

A friend of mine makes hairbows. We recently sold her some furniture from one of our old guestrooms(that is now the playroom) so she made us a hairbow in pretty much every color of the rainbow. She even custom dyed the headbands to match the bow...which is exactly what I had been wanting. I don't think we will need any other bows until the girls grow hair, which looks like it might be a while!! Ryan has no clue how many we actually have, so he is going to get a big surprise when he gets home! I took some pictures the babies when I got home in their new headpieces!! While I was shooting, Ashlyn decided to crack one of her very rare smiles and I caught it on camera!! I don't know why but she photographs SO fat...you'll see!!!I still can't believe sometimes that I have TWO babies!! My sweet little bow headed angels!! They are 3 months old now!


my smiling marshmallow!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem! Kylie photographs so so so fat. She is fat, but I can hardly get a flattering picture of her. She doesn't look near as fat in real life.

    ReplyDelete