Sunday, October 18, 2009

Daddy, the funniest man alive

I sometimes think the girls get tired of seeing me. I try constantly to make them smile and they are so close to laughing that I make a fool of myself pretty much all day everyday! No longer are my jokes, noises and faces funny....they are bored with me. When daddy comes home its a completely different story. They smile with just a glance at his face and it makes me jealous! This is what I caught the other day when he came home from work...
This is Ryan when he came home and greeted Addison...she was so happy to see him!

Addison with her big goofy smile!

My sweet Ashlyn so happy to see her daddy!

Sweet smiles from my little runt!

2 comments:

  1. Those smiles are so cute! Elliot is the same way with Lane. She gives him a lot more smiles than me. No fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet smiles :) They are getting so big! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete