Sunday, October 25, 2009

Night out at Lone Star Park

Ryan had a business event at Lone Star Park on Friday night so we left the girls with my parents. We usually eat at Silk's, which is up on the 3rd floor of the track and it overlooks everything...so knowing that I was going to get a good meal I was looking very forward to the evening! We got there and ate and started watching the races and I decided that I wanted to pull a "fast one" on Ryan. I told him that I wanted to start doing my own betting on the horses that I chose and he started giving me money for all the races. I don't know how he didn't notice and catch on that every time I would go bet, I would leave the table and never come back with my ticket in hand. Actually what I was doing was sticking the money in my pocket! He did ask me a couple of times what horses I bet and where my ticket was but I just told him that I lost and the waitress must have taken my ticket away with my dirty plate...and he believed me! It was a fun night and I ended up with about $60 in my pocket....in the end I was the only winner of the night!!

1 comment: