Sunday, October 18, 2009

My crazy dog

I blogged a long time ago that I wasn't sure how our sweet but very spoiled dog, Claire would handle the babies. Well, she is doing fine but she has started doing the weirdest things. About 3 days after we brought them home I noticed her nursing a blanket that we keep on the couch. She had shoved it up underneath her and she had made a nipple out of it and was sucking on it and pumping her paws like she was trying to stimulate milk flow! It was the craziest thing! She still does that from time to time but now she has started stealing baby things. I have caught her stealing a pacifier out of Ashlyn's mouth several times. She ever so gently grabs it with her front teeth and sloooowly pulls it out of her mouth! She also will steal bottles if we leave them sitting on a table. I don't understand her one bit! She has always been mischievous, but now she is just down right BAD!! We need to call the dog whisperer! I try to punish her and tell her NO and that she is a bad dog, but how can you not laugh when you look up and see this....Its FUNNY, I don't care who you are....you can't NOT laugh if you see this! She knows it too and I think thats why she keeps doing it!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! I can't believe she even has it in her mouth right.

    ReplyDelete