Sunday, October 25, 2009

PEOPLE CAN BE SO RUDE!

I'm now realizing that no matter where we go I have to allow an extra hour for people stopping us and asking questions and stare at the babies. I understand its because I have twins and it catches people's eyes. But I have become the center of attention everywhere I go! Sometimes I have the time and the girls are in a good mood, so I don't mind it. Other times the babies are screaming and I have to be rude to people and run home! I just don't understand why people feel the need to come up and ask personal questions and bend down and breathe their germs all over the girls. I just want to say "STAY AWAY AND DON'T TOUCH MY BABIES"! People will even let their snotty nosed kids come over and get in their faces and cough and sneeze all around them. DO PEOPLE NOT HAVE ANY MANNERS ANYMORE?!? With me being a germ-o-phobe its difficult to take them out right now anyway...but with people doing this stuff day in and day out it really gets on my nerves!

Thanks for letting me vent.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Paige, I talked to a friend of mine who has twins, albeit older than yours, and she said it made a big difference in how many people stopped her to talk about them when they weren't dressed the same. Just a thought. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Take care and have a happy new year.
    Mandy Walker

    ReplyDelete